Keto Cinnamon Roll in a Mug
- 3 tablespoons almond flour ,
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (less if desired)
- 1 tablespoon Truvía® natural sweetener ,
- 2 tablespoons melted butter ,
- 1 eggs ,
- 1 ounce cream cheese (less if desired)
- 1/2 tablespoon Truvía® natural sweetener ,
- 2 tablespoons butter (less if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon ,
- 1/2 tablespoon Truvía® natural sweetener
- Melt 2 T of butter in a large mug or small Pyrex dish (like in the pictures above. Add in the Almond Flour, Baking Powder, Cinnamon, Truvia, Egg and mix well. Microwave on high for 90 second. The mug cinnamon roll will puff up, but don't worry - it won't spill over! When the microwave beeps, use a fork to loosen the cinnamon roll (it will have pulled away from the sides, so focus on the bottom) then flip onto a plate. Melt the butter for the Butter Glaze, then add the Cinnamon and Truvia to it and mix well. Pour the glaze over the mug cinnamon roll for added sweetness, texture, and moisture. In the mug or Pyrex bowl, microwave the cream cheese for 30 seconds on half power, or until you hear the cream cheese start to crackle in the microwave. Add in the ½ T Truvia and mix well, then top the Copycat Cinnabon with this cream cheese "icing" Enjoy warm!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:47.