Chicken Pesto Zucchini Noodles
- 2 chicken breasts (large, grilled)
- 5 zucchini (sliced into noodles)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups basil leaves
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (large, grilled)
- 2 ounces walnuts (large, grilled)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Combine pesto ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender and pulse until mixture is coarsely ground.
- Makes about 1 cup prepared pesto.
- Shred zucchini into noodles and sauté in a pan with olive oil on the stove for just a few minutes.
- Be careful not to overcook.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Combine pesto with noodles.
- Top with sliced grilled chicken.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:30.