Keto Bread Sticks
- 170 grams mozzarella cheese (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- 85 grams almond meal (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- 1 pinch salt ,
- 1 eggs (medium),
- 1 tablespoon garlic (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary ,
- 1 tablespoon parsley (pre shredded/grated cheese)
- Place the shredded cheese, cream cheese, almond flour (or coconut flour - see notes) and a pinch of salt in a microwaveable bowl. Add any optional flavours. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy dough.Take small portions of the mozzarella dough and roll into a long, thin bread sticks. Place on a lined baking tray/sheet pan. Bake at 220C/425F for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Keep a close eye on them. They may require more or less cooking time depending on how thin or thick you make your bread sticks.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:19.