Keto Seed Crackers
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup flax seeds (or chia seeds)
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (or chia seeds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (or chia seeds)
- 1 cup boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add boiling water and oil.
- Mix together with a wooden fork. Spread out the dough thinly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake on lower rack for about 45 minutes, check occasionally.
- Let dry for another 15 minutes, but pay attention as seeds are heat sensitive. Turn off the oven and let the dry in the oven.
- Break into pieces and spread a generous amount of butter on top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:15.