Cheese Shell Tacos
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (per shell)
- ground beef
- taco seasoning (per shell)
- shredded lettuce
- tomatoes (Chopped)
- sour cream
- avocado (Mashed)
- Heat a small skillet to medium heat.
- Melt shredded cheddar cheese till cheese starts to form a crust on the bottom.
- 10 to 15 minutes.
- Absorb grease with a paper towel as much a possible.
- Once crust forms on one side flip and melt for about 30 seconds.
- Lay over a Taco Rack to form the shape of a taco.
- Brown ground beef in the same skillet you used for the taco shells, mix with taco seasoning.
- Heat until cooked through.
- Drain beef Take your cheese shell and layer with ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and avocado.
- Use your other favorite taco toppings as well.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:25.