Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower & Broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 garlic (peeled cloves of)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (peeled cloves of)
- butter (to taste)
- In a wide pan on medium heat, salt and then sautée the broccoli and cauliflower in a bit of butter (or just in water!) until they can be easily pierced with a fork.
- This should cook the vegetables, giving them a nice roasted flavor and eliminating a lot of the water for a better final product.
- Add vegetables and garlic to your food processor and pulse until everything is pulverized and takes on the texture of roughly mashed potatoes.
- Add butter to taste and enjoy.
- It’s seriously delicious!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:06.