Keto Citrus Posset
- 2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lime rind (I used Swerve)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Boil the heavy cream and sugar substitute for 6 minutes.
- Stirring to make sure the mixture does not boil over.
- Take the cream mixture off the stove and add the citrus juice, orange extract, and sea salt and mix well.
- Pour the keto posset into four 1/2 cup ramekins.
- Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight to allow mixture to fully congeal.
- Optional Top with lemon and lime rind and fresh blueberries.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:06.