The Primal Low-Carb Kitchen (Cheddar Dill Biscuits)
- 115 grams cream cheese (4 oz)
- 1 large eggs ,
- 1 teaspoon dried dill ,
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt (4 oz)
- 2 cloves garlic (4 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning ,
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup water (4 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 177 °C/ 350 °F. In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer on low speed, whip the cream cheese and egg together. Add the dill, onion salt, Italian seasoning and garlic. Use a rubber spatula to mix the seasonings into the cream mixture or place in a mixer and process until well combined. Add the cheddar cheese, almond flour, heavy cream and water. Using a mixer on low speed, mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Drop the dough in heaping mounds into 8 wells of a lightly greased muffin top pan (or silicon muffin pan). Bake for 20 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:51.