Low Carb Keto Cheesy Biscuits
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour (sifted)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (sifted)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the sifted almond flour (sifting is vital, don’t skip this step) coconut flour, baking powder, salt, in a large mixing bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Two the dry ingredients add the sour cream, melted butter, cheddar cheese, and eggs.
- Combine until fully incorporated.
- Place dough by large spoonfuls unto a parchment lined, or lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tops of each biscuit with parmesan cheese.
- Bake the biscuits for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown on the top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:02.