Low Carb Keto Crepes
- 2 cage free eggs ,
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour ,
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream ,
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or MCT oil, plus extra coconut oil for frying)
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia (or MCT oil, plus extra coconut oil for frying)
- 1/2 tablespoon grass-fed butter (or MCT oil, plus extra coconut oil for frying)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (or MCT oil, plus extra coconut oil for frying)
- 1 lemon (optional
- Put all of your ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and using a whisk, combine well to ensure you incorporate all of the liquids into the coconut flour, which is very absorbent.2. Once you have a light and creamy batter, heat your non-stick healthy pan over medium heat and melt down the coconut oil you are going to cook with.3. Once the pan is up to heat, pour your batter into the pan, giving the pan a little tilt to all angles in order to make a large round even circle.4. Take your time cooking the pancake on this first side. The key before flipping is making sure that it is set. Once the edges are firm and the top has begun to firm up and become cooked, 4-5 minutes, gently flip using a spatula.5. Cook for another 1-2 minutes and transfer to a plate for serving.6. Dollop with your preferred butter, some blueberries and give a generous touch of lemon juice and lemon zest if using.These quantities are for one single serve pancake as pictured, simply multiply your batch depending how many people you are cooking for. Looking for a 10 week structured approach including all the meals, mindset and moves? Join and get your Low Carb Keto shopping list for Week One today!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:57.