Low Carb Keto Bread / Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1/2 cup almond meal (/ almond flour)
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (/ almond flour)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- water (a bit of
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray your pan if you're not using a USA pan.
- If you are, no spraying needed.
- Whisk egg and cream together, then add almond flour, flax meal, cheese, salt and baking powder.
- Mix all ingredients, then stir in the melted butter.
- Add in just enough water so it's ‘almost' a pourable batter (usually no more than 1/4 cup).
- Divide batter into 4 of the bun pan spaces.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, then allow buns to cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove to a rack so they finish cooling.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:16.