Keto Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 paprika (/ tsp)
- 1/2 teaspoon onions (/ tsp)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 skinless chicken breasts (/ tsp)
- 1 tablespoon ranch-style seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning (/ tsp)
- 3 shallots (peeled and sliced)
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- sea salt (/ tsp)
- Ranch Seasoning: Mix all ingredients in an airtight container.
- Ranch Chicken: Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of the ranch mix and the steak seasoning.
- Add the shallots.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the broccoli and cook another 30 to 45 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon until crisp.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred with two forks.
- Return to the slow cooker...do not drain any of the juices that have accumulated.
- Stir in the mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Crumble the bacon and stir into the mixture.
- Season to taste with additional salt.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:17.