Whole30 Carrot Slaw
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste (ground, or try fresh!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 radishes (thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons green onions (ground, or try fresh!)
- sesame seeds (ground, or try fresh!)
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, lime juice, ginger paste, salt, and pepper or place the ingredients in a mason jar and shake well.
- If desired, a clove of garlic may be minced and added to the dressing too! Combine carrots, radish, and green onion.
- Give your dressing another whisk/shake and toss veggies with half the dressing using salad tongs or massage dressing into slaw with clean hands.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds and add remaining dressing, to taste.
- ADJUSTMENTS + EXTRAS: An additional spoonful of oil can be added later if desired.
- Crazy for ginger? Add the suggested amount above then feel free to add a little extra, tasting as you go.
- Want an extra kiss of sweetness? Honey, agave, or maple syrup may be added to the dressing if desired and not doing whole-30/keto
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:46.