- 300 grams cauliflower (half head)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal (half head)
- 84 grams cheddar cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon (half head)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chives
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (half head)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (half head)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (half head)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all the above ingredients into a large bowl.Preheat your waffle iron.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup scoop out some of the mixture, grease the waffle iron and place the mixture in the center of the waffle iron.
- Press the waffle iron down onto the mixture so it spreads and allow to fully cook.
- Repeat until all the mixture is completely used.Optionally, top with sour cream, cheddar cheese and chives! Enjoy!Note: The mixture will make 5 medium waffles or 3 large waffles.
- Also, the amount of flax meal needed will vary depending on the amount of moisture your mixture has.
- We needed exactly 1/4 cup, but you may need as much as 1/2 cup - use your best judgement!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:36.