Keto Coconut Curry Chicken Tenders
- 24 ounces chicken thighs (deboned with skin on, ~5 thighs)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pork rind (deboned with skin on, ~5 thighs)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup (deboned with skin on, ~5 thighs)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extract (deboned with skin on, ~5 thighs)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 7 drops liquid stevia
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Get a cookie sheet with a wire rack ready. In a shallow bowl or plate with lips, beat an egg.
- Debone chicken thighs with skin on, then cut chicken into strips. In large resealable plastic bag, place pork rinds, coconut and spices.
- Add chicken and shake. Place tenders on wire rack and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip each tender, them bake for 20 minutes more. Combine all sauce ingredients and mix together.
- Serve with chicken tenders.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:17.