Keto Baked Salmon With Lemon And Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ground black pepper
- 7 ounces butter
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a large baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the salmon, with the skin-side down, in the prepared baking dish.
- Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the lemon thinly and place on top of the salmon.
- Cover with half of the butter in thin slices. Bake on middle rack for about 20–30 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Heat the rest of the butter in a small sauce pan until it starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat and let cool a little.
- Gently add some lemon juice. Serve the fish with the lemon butter and a side dish of your choice.
- See below for suggestions.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:11.