Mint Chip Popsicles with Micro Greens
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (room temp)
- 2 cups fresh mint
- 20 drops liquid stevia
- 1 scoop microgreens (room temp)
- 1 dash cardamom
- 1 bar chocolate bars (room temp)
- Combine the coconut milk, mint leaves, stevia and scoop of micro greens in your blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Chop up the chocolate bar and add a few pieces to each popsicle mold.
- Then distribute the minty mix evenly between them as well, should be just enough to fill up 6 standard popsicle molds.
- Next, add in the remaining chocolate pieces to each mold.
- Add in the sticks and set in the freezer until hardened!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:20.