Prep-Ahead Low Carb Casserole
- 1 pound chicken breasts (cooked, cubed)
- 4 strips bacon (cooked, cubed)
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup celery (cooked, cubed)
- 3 large eggs (cooked, cubed)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except mozzarella.
- Mix until well-combined.Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Top with mozzarella.Bake for 30 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:17.