Keto Chicken Hemp Heart Tenders
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts (boneless skinless pastured)
- 1 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat to oven to 425F.Cut the chicken breast into tenders, each breast should make 4-5 tenders.
- Set aside.
- Set out three shallow bowls.
- In one bowl place the hemp hearts.
- In the second bowl whisk together the egg, water and vinegar.
- Lightly grease your sheet pan.
- Coat each tender lightly in the flax meal mix, then dredge in the egg mix and finally coat it with hemp hearts before placing on the sheet pan.Bake for 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to carefully flip each tender, then bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, use a spatula to scrape up so the breading doesn’t stick to the sheet pan.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
- Sauces on the site: MCT Garlic, One Minute Mayo, Super Green Sauce
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:21.