Green Beans with Lemon and Almonds
- 1 pound fresh green beans (trimmed, 450g)
- 2 tablespoons juice (trimmed, 450g)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (trimmed, 450g)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (trimmed, 450g)
- 4 garlic cloves (trimmed, 450g)
- 1/3 cup almonds (trimmed, 450g)
- Lets take a look how to make this simple but scrumptious side dish.
- Use trimmed, fresh green beans and steam them until crisp-tender.
- In case you cannot get fresh beans, use frozen, defrosted green beans (you might have to cook them quickly, just follow the instructions in the package).
- When you have steamed the beans and they are still warm, take a large bowl.
- In the bowl, place the steamed green beans
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:54.