BLTA Stuffed Tomatoes - Low Carb, Paleo, Keto, GF
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (about 20)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 avocado (diced into 1/4" cubes)
- 5 slices bacon (about 20)
- 1 green onions (about 20)
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce (about 20)
- Place each cherry tomato stem side down and slice a small portion of the opposite side, making a clean cut across the tomato to expose the flesh.
- Using a small tomato corer (a melon baller works, too), scoop the seeds and insides out of each cherry tomato.
- -In a bowl, place crumbled bacon, romaine lettuce and green onion.
- Mix together with mayo, salt and pepper.
- -Spoon the mixture into each cherry tomato, filling until overfull.
- Tuck in one avocado cube into each cherry tomato.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:59.