Super Easy Sausage and Kale Egg Cups (Whole30 Compliant, Keto)
- 1/2 bunch kale (fresh, chopped into small pieces)
- 8 ounces pork (fresh, chopped into small pieces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (fresh, chopped into small pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook pork, if raw.
- Alternatively, you can use precooked sausages or patties and chop them up.
- Saute kale in a skillet with coconut oil over medium heat.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and add cooked kale and cooked pork.
- Stir until fully incorporated.
- Spoon into baking cups.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- This recipe makes approximately 12 cups.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:57.