Chicken Bacon Chipotle Balls
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 cup parsley (to taste)
- 3 strips bacon (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 7 ounces mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- chipotle sauce (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- bread crumbs
- oil (to fry)
- fresh parsley (to taste)
- Preheat the oven 200ºC (400ºF).
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper, both sides.
- Bake the chicken breast for 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- With two forks, shred the chicken.
- Add the eggs, flour, rosemary, parsley, bacon, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, mozzarella cheese, chipotle sauce, and salt.
- Mix to combine.
- Preheat a pot of oil to 180˚C (350˚F).
- Make small balls with the chicken mixture by rolling between your hands.
- The coat the balls in breadcrumbs.
- Fry the balls until golden brown about 2-3 minutes.
- Drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of parsley.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:36.