Keto Pizza- Grilled Chicken & Spinach
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (minced)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (minced)
- sea salt
- 1 pizza doughs (minced)
- Saute the chicken in a skillet over medium heat until done.
- Remove, set aside.
- Add garlic plus the xantham gum with half & half to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer when sauce starts to thicken.
- Fold in spinach, cook just until wilted.
- Spread sauce/spinach mixture onto your cooked pizza crust.
- Top with chicken and shredded cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- NOTE* if your oven and pizza crust wasn’t already hot from making the dough, bake for 10 minutes instead.
- Allow to cool, cut into 4.
- Serves 2.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:45.