Taco Salad - Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free
- 1/2 pound ground beef (grass fed)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (grass fed)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper (grass fed)
- 1 green onions (grass fed)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 avocado (diced)
- 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chipotles in adobo (grass fed)
- 1/2 jalapeno chilies (grass fed)
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing (grass fed)
- Begin by preparing ranch dressing recipe according to instructions.
- Add chipotle in adobo to base dressing recipe and mix to combine.
- Refrigerate dressing until ready to serve.
- -In a large skillet over medium heat, add ground beef and begin stirring in skillet with a wooden spoon, breaking up clumps into small pieces.
- As meat cooks, stir in taco seasoning.
- Allow to cook through and set aside.
- -Wash lettuce and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Portion into two bowls and top with avocado, cilantro, bell peppers, green onion, tomato and cheddar cheese.
- Top with taco meat and thinly sliced jalapenos.
- -Finish with chipotle ranch dressing.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:05.