Low Carb Smores
- 1/2 cup mascarpone
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 30 drops liquid stevia (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (We use this!)
- Make the Sugar Free Graham Crackers and allow them to fully cool before using.To make the marshmallow topping, combine the mascarpone cheese and heavy whipping cream in a bowl using a hand mixer until you get a whipped, creamy texture.Add the vanilla extract and liquid stevia and mix with hand mixer one last time.Topping is ready and can be stored in the fridge.Place 1-2 pieces of chocolate onto a graham cracker.
- Top the chocolate with a dollop of marshmallow topping and place another graham cracker on top of the marshmallow to make your low carb smore!TIP: We like to use unsweetened bakers chocolate in our smores and two pieces yields 14 grams.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:33.