Coconut Flour Keto Cheese Crackers (Gluten Free, Low Carb)
- 2 cups jack cheese (Cheddar, shredded)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter (Cheddar, shredded)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Instructions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Flatten dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cover with another piece of parchment and use a rolling pin to spread out 14 by 9 inches.
- Score with a pizza cutter, 1 inch squares.
- Total was 126 crackers.
- Poke a hole in center of each cracker if desired.
- Sprinkle coarse sea salt over crackers if desired.
- Bake 15 minutes then score again and try your best to separate crackers without tearing them.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until browned and crisp.
- Cool completely then store in an air tight container.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:12.