40 Minute Fresh Keto Chili
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 cups spinach
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 green bell pepper
- 2/3 onions (Medium)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Chop the onion and bell peppers to size of your liking.
- Then, season with salt/pepper and sautee in olive oil on medium-high heat stirring occasionally.
- Once the beef is browned, reduce the heat of the vegetables to low and let cook. Put your ground beef in a pot over medium-high heat and start to brown it.
- Season with salt, pepper, and spices. Once the beef is browned, add the spinach to the pot.
- Let stream for 2-3 minutes, then mix in well. Add low carb tomato sauce to pot, stir well, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 10 minutes. Add in the optional parmesan cheese and then stir together, then add the vegetables in and stir again.
- Let cook for a few more minutes and serve with toppings of your choice when ready.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:51.