Begedil Keto Potato Patties
- 3 1/2 ounces rutabaga
- 3 1/2 ounces cauliflower
- 2 shallots (small)
- 4 tablespoons ground beef
- 1 tablespoon celery leaves (small)
- 1 tablespoon green onions (small)
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper (small)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 eggs (only little is used)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- Slice Rutabaga into small pieces and fry with 1 tbsp.
- Coconut oil until brown. Pound the fried Rutabaga until soft with a pestle and mortar (or food processor). Cook Cauliflower with a microwave until soft and pound until soft. Fry thinly sliced Shallots with 1 tbsp.
- Coconut Oil until brown and crispy.
- Be careful not to burn them. Saute Ground Beef until brown.
- You may season with Salt and Pepper. Add in everything except egg and mix well.
- Shape 1 tbsp.
- of the mixture into small patties. Coat each patty with Egg (but not completely) and fry in batches with Coconut Oil until brown. Serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:53.