Creamy Key Lime Popsicles
- 2 avocado (large ripe
- 1 lime (organic)
- 1/2 cup erythritol (large ripe, 400g / 14.2 oz)
- 20 drops stevia extract (large ripe, 400g / 14.2 oz)
- Halve the avocados and remove the seeds.
- Scoop the soft pulp into a bowl.
- Add the coconut milk, fresh lime peel and juice, powdered Erythritol and stevia.
- Using a hand blender, pulse until smooth.
- Using a spoon, fill in the popsicle molds.
- Insert a wooden stick into each of them and place in the freezer for at least 3-4 hours or until frozen.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:41.