Keto Tater Tots
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husks (grated)
- 1 cup frying oil (grated)
- Cut cauliflower head into florets.
- Steam until tender.
- Pulse in food processor until it resembles mashed potatoes. Let cauliflower cool, then put into a dish cloth and wring out any excess water. Add cheese, egg, and spices.
- Mix together until mixture is thickened and can be worked with.
- Add 1 tsp.
- extra psyllium husk powder at a time if needed. Roll batter into tater tots, then heat oil.
- Fry 6-9 at a time, flipping as they brown on each side. Lay on paper towels to cool, then serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:11.