Mocha Keto Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons almond flour (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 5 drops liquid stevia (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- Place all the dry ingredients in a mug or a ramekin and combine well.
- (I used caffeine-free chicory coffee powder) Add the egg, coconut oil and stevia (if used) and mix well using a fork.
- Microwave on high for 70-90 seconds.
- When done, you can optionally top the mug cake with whipped cream or creamed coconut milk.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:11:30.