Nut Free Keto Dinner Rolls
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese (I used salted, full fat)
- 1/2 cup psyllium husks (I used salted, full fat)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together eggs and cottage cheese until smooth, and totally free of lumps.
- In a separate dish, combine psyllium husk with baking powder, and seasoning of choice.
- Pour the egg mixture over the psyllium husk powder, and stir until completely combined, and no pockets of psyllium or cheese exist.
- Scoop into mounds on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat, or parchment paper, and bake for 25-30 minutes, until just brown on the outside, and cooked all the way through.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:25.