Keto Cheddar Cheese Coconut Flour Mug Bread
- 1 tablespoon butter (Unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 eggs (Large)
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (Unsalted)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon Himal (Unsalted)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Melt butter in a large mug or baking dish in a microwave.
- Add all dry ingredients including coconut flour, garlic and baking powder, dried parsley, black pepper, and Himalayan pink salt then mix with a fork.
- Add wet ingredients including 1 egg, water, grated cheese and heavy whipping cream and mix well until combined.
- Microwave for 2½ -3 minutes then allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy straight from the mug or slice and enjoy with thinly spread butter.
- Recipe Notes If you wish to use an oven instead of a microwave, then mix the ingredients in a small baking dish and bake in an oven for 10 minutes at 360°F until the bread rises and a toothpick comes out clean.
- No need for the full 10 minutes if you want a moist, gooey melted cheese on the inside.
- The bread slides out of the mug so smoothly making it easy to slice and spread butter if you wish to increase fat intake.
- If you find the baked recipe doe not hold well together then microwave for an extra 30 seconds or bake a few minutes longer.
- If it turns out a little dry then slightly reduce the time baked or in the microwave.
- Feel free to experiment with keto mug bread and substitute with different types of herbs and spices, flours, creams, etc.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:30.