Low Carb Cornbread | Baby Corn and Cheddar!
- 2 cups almond flour (We use this!)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (We use this!)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (We use this!)
- 1 teaspoon pink salt (We use this!)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (We use this!)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 25 drops liquid stevia (We use this!)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 can baby corn (We use this!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9 inch casserole dish.In a medium bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk together and set aside.In a large bowl combine the eggs, melted butter, sour cream and liquid stevia.
- Whisk until full incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet in two batches as you combine.Fold in the cheddar cheese and chopped up baby corn.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 37-40 minutes.Allow to cool for 15 minutes and slice into 12 pieces.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:27.