Vegan Keto Scallion Pancakes (nut free, allergen free, low carb)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husks (powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 scallions (white and green parts
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce (powder)
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (powder)
- 1 clove minced garlic (powder)
- chili flakes (powder)
- Heat some sesame oil in a frying pan, on medium-low heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine water, oil, scallons, garlic, salt and warm water and let stand for about five minutes for the flavors to mix together a bit.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together coconut flour and psyllium husks.
- Slowly add the water to the dry ingredients, mixing thorough, and let sit for a minute until a dough forms.
- Separate the dough into four equal balls.
- Flatten one ball in your hands into about a 4" round.
- Place on skillet and flatten further with a spatula until it's about 6" in diameter.
- Fry for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden and crispy.
- Repeat three more times.
- For the sauce - whisk ingredients together.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:42.