Turmeric Keto Cookies
- 1 cup coconut flakes (shredded)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil ,
- 3 tablespoons tahini ,
- 1 scoop protein powder (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia (shredded)
- Step #1: Begin by combining 1 cup of coconut flakes with the coconut oil in a food processor or high speed blender. Step #2: Blend on high until the coconut takes on a coconut butter like consistency. Should be creamy and smooth. Step #3: Blend the tahini or nut butter of your choice until it is well mixed Step #4: Pour the mixture in a bowl and add in the Turmeric bone broth protein powder and the sweetener. Step #5: Mix up with a fork until it creates a batter. It is normal for it to be crumbly. Step #6: Scoop out 2 tbsps and form them into the shape of a cookie or ball by squeezing them in your hand. Step #7: Store in the fridge and they will solidify and take on a great texture. Enjoy!! courses dessert Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 cookie Amount Per Serving Calories 233 % Daily Value Total Fat 22 g 34% Total Carbohydrates 6 g 2% Dietary Fiber 4 g 16% Protein 7 g 14%
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:23.