One Skillet Broccoli Cheddar Chicken (Keto, Gluten-Free)
- 1 pound chicken breasts (16 oz)
- 1 head broccoli (16 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter ,
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (16 oz)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (16 oz)
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- garlic ,
- rice (or cauliflower rice optional)
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Cook chicken in a pan over medium heat until no longer pink. Add in heavy cream and broccoli, and simmer covered until broccoli is soft, approximately 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Mix in cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and garlic, stirring until cheese is fully incorporated. Portion into bowls atop rice or cauliflower rice, and top with additional cheese or butter, if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:58.