One Skillet Broccoli Cheddar Chicken (Keto, Gluten-Free)
- 1 pound chicken breasts (16 oz)
- 1 head broccoli (16 oz)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (16 oz)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (16 oz)
- rice (or cauliflower rice optional)
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- Cook chicken in a pan over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add in heavy cream and broccoli, and simmer covered until broccoli is soft, approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Mix in cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and garlic, stirring until cheese is fully incorporated.
- Portion into bowls atop rice or cauliflower rice, and top with additional cheese or butter, if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:58.