Garlic Parmesan Low Carb Flatbread
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (plus 2 tbsp for sprinkling on top)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 cloves garlic (plus 2 tbsp for sprinkling on top)
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with either parchment paper, or a silicon baking mat.
- Add grated cheese, minced garlic and pepper to a mixing bowl.
- Crack eggs into the bowl, one at a time, mixing thoroughly before adding the next one.
- Slowly stir in coconut flour.
- Let sit for 1-2 minutes to let the flour absorb the eggs.
- Pour the batter onto the liner, and spread into a flatbread shape, smoothing out the top.
- The bread should be about a half inch thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes, removing at 15 minutes to sprinkle additional cheese on top! Enjoy! Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and marinara sauce.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:06.