Easy Keto Chicken Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- 3 celery (ribs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Himal (ribs, diced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (ribs, diced)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.Bake chicken breast until cooked throughout, about 15 minutes.Remove chicken from oven and allow to cool.
- After completely cooled, cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.In a large bowl, add chicken, celery, mayo, brown mustard, and salt.
- Toss until chicken is fully coated and ingredients are well-combined.Cover bowl with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 1-2 hours.When ready to serve, add fresh dill and chopped pecans and lightly toss.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:04.