Bulletproof Keto Matcha Latte
- 1/2 cup boiling water (120 ml)
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (120 ml)
- 1 tablespoon oil (120 ml)
- 3 drops liquid stevia (120 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha green tea powder (120 ml)
- coconut milk
- coconut cream
- coconut oil (120 ml)
- First, you need to mix the matcha powder in hot water.
- You can use a bamboo whisk or a frappe maker/ milk frother.
- Add Brain Octane Oil and whisk again.
- To make the coconut milk froth, I used a milk frother.
- Apart from using a milk frother, I described other methods for frothing in my Low-Carb Cappuccino recipe.
- Pour the frothy coconut milk in the glass with matcha.
- Optionally, sprinkle with more matcha powder, vanilla bean powder or cinnamon, and add your favourite low-carb sweetener or some Homemade Sugar-Free Honey.
- Enjoy hot or let it cool down and add a few ice cubes 🙂
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:02:06.