Keto Grain-free Christmas Rum Balls
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut (finely)
- 3/4 cup shelled hemp seeds (finely)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (finely)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 15 drops alcohol
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet.
- Set aside.Place shredded coconut in a small bowl.
- Set aside.Add remaining ingredients to the bowl of your food processor.Pulse until mixture forms a ball, about 30-45 seconds.Pinch 1 ½ tablespoons of dough and roll between your hands to form a ball.
- Drop the ball into the coconut and roll around until coated.Place the completed ball on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough.Transfer baking sheet to the fridge or freezer to set for one hour.These grain-free rum balls hold up well at room temperature and can be frozen for up to 1 month.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:42.