Keto BBQ Roasted Almonds
- 2 cups raw almonds (286 g/ 10.1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (286 g/ 10.1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon paprika ,
- 2 teaspoons chili powder ,
- 2 teaspoons salt ,
- 1 teaspoon cumin ,
- 1 teaspoon onion powder ,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Sweetener (granulated,
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the almond in a large jar and cover with water. Soak for 12 hours. Drain off the water and spread the almonds onto a few paper towels and pat dry. Preheat the oven to 150 °C/ 300 °F and line a baking sheet with parchment. In a medium sized bowl toss the dry almonds with the olive oil and spices. Spread the almonds out in a single layer on the baking sheet. Transfer to oven and bake 45 minutes tossing occasionally. After 45 minutes they should be dry and crunchy. If theyre still wet in the middle continue to bake until your desired texture is reached.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:02:05.