Keto BBQ Roasted Almonds
- 2 cups raw almonds (286 g/ 10.1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (286 g/ 10.1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Sweetener (granulated
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the almond in a large jar and cover with water.
- Soak for 12 hours.
- Drain off the water and spread the almonds onto a few paper towels and pat dry.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C/ 300 °F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium sized bowl toss the dry almonds with the olive oil and spices.
- Spread the almonds out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Transfer to oven and bake 45 minutes tossing occasionally.
- After 45 minutes they should be dry and crunchy.
- If theyre still wet in the middle continue to bake until your desired texture is reached.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:02:05.