Low-Carb Keto Bagels
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons seasoning (shredded)
- 1 bagels (keto)
- 1 fried eggs
- 1/2 avocado (pitted and sliced)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese to a large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the microwave and stir with a four until fully combined.
- Immediately add the almond flour, egg, and baking powder.
- Stir to combine until the flour and eggs are incorporated into the mozzarella.
- If the dough is sticky, knead with hand until long longer sticky.
- Divide dough into 8 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a doughnut shape.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Garnish with the desired topping or leave plain.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- If desired, broil for 1 minute to brown the top of the bagels.
- Recipe Notes If the dough is too sticky, reheat for 30 seconds in the microwave and re-mix and it should hold up.
- If it's still sticky after reheating, add 1/4 cup more flour and mix in
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:38.