Keto Meatballs alla Parmigiana
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef (80/20)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (80/20)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes (80/20)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup marinara sauce (80/20)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Combine all of the meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.Form into fifteen 2″ meatballs.Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20 minutes OR fry in a large skillet over medium heat until cooked through.
- Pro-tip – try frying in bacon grease if you have any – it adds another level of flavor.
- Frying produces the golden brown color shown in the photos above.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:05.