Lemon Chicken In The Instant Pot
- 1 whole chicken (thawed or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Place chicken in the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup water or broth to the bottom.
- If frozen, set the timer on auto for 75 minutes.
- If thawed, set the timer for 30 minutes.
- Allow to release pressure naturally.
- Remove the chicken carefully and place on a baking sheet.
- Pour lemon juice all over chicken.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Place under broiler in oven for 5-7 minutes, if desired, to allow skin to crisp up and get golden colored.
- Remove from oven and allow chicken to rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:11.