Low Carb and Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (or almond butter smooth or chunky)
- 2 eggs ,
- 1/4 cup coconut flour ,
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 1/2 cup xylitol sweetener (or almond butter smooth or chunky)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. 2. Mix the eggs and almond butter then sift in the coconut flour and baking soda. 3. Next, mix in the xylitol, vanilla, and salt. 4. When the mixture is well combined, spoon one-inch mounds onto a parchment paper covering a cookie sheet. 5. Take a fork and press the down on the top of the dough to make an indention. 6. Bake for 15 minutes. Nutritional Info: Per Serving: Serving size 76g; Serves 6; 327 Calories; 25.7g Fat (231 calories from fat); 11.7g Protein; 13.5g Carbohydrate; 3.2g Dietary Fiber; 55mg Cholesterol; 320mg Sodium.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:03.