The BEST Keto Pizza
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup nuts (Blend Flour)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400° Mix mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a bowl.
- Microwave for one minute at a time until melted (I only needed to heat mine for two mins.).
- Or you can use a double broiler if you don't use a microwave.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- When cheese is melted, add the egg and blend.
- The cheese mixture will be firm but pliable.
- Pour dry ingredients into the cheese mixture and thoroughly mix together.
- Kneed dough for several minutes until you no longer see the cheese.
- Roll out pizza dough between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Place pizza dough on a sheet of parchment paper on a pizza pan or in a cast iron skillet.
- Our skillet is 12" for a large pizza.
- Use a fork and poke holes in the crust all over.
- Bake for 10 mins Remove from oven and add pizza toppings of choice.
- Bake 10 more additional minutes with toppings or until done.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Slice into 8 sections.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:12.