Vegan Keto Spaghetti Squash (Happy Thanksgiving!)
- 1 spaghetti squash (large, about 4 cups, once cooked)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (large, about 4 cups, once cooked)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Split the squash, scrape out the seeds and place facedown in a roasting pan.
- I like to pour some water in the bottom to steam the squash (I think it helps it cook faster, and makes things less messy).
- Roast the squash for 45 minutes to an hour, until totally done.
- Remove the squash from the oven, and let cool.
- Scrape out the flesh, and mix with salt, spices and oil.
- until everything is well combined.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 15 minutes, to evaporate extra moisture.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:33.