Stuffed Chicken Breast [Easy Keto]
- 4 chicken breasts (bone and skinless)
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 6 strips crumbled bacon (bone and skinless)
- 6 basil leaves (bone and skinless)
- H imalayan salt
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar (bone and skinless)
- 2 butter (table spoons of
- I like to first sear the chicken breasts in a pan because it locks in the flavor.
- If you just want to pop them straight into the oven, I like how Gayle McLeod does it.
- She first grills her bacon in the oven.
- When she is done, she uses the same baking tray and parchment paper to grill her chicken on.
- In this way the chicken absorbs the bacon fat from the outside and it helps to crisp the outside of the chicken.
- In this video she makes chicken rolls with cheese, broccoli and bacon.
- When you watch her thinning out her chicken, you will see why I prefer butterflying the chicken.
- It gives me a thinner piece of meat without hammering the chicken and I find it to be less messy.
- Off course both methods work well, so figure out which method works best for you
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:47:41.